Friday, March 23, 2007

Going away...


I ought to be happy and i am. But everything around me seems so grey. The last one flew so fast it's just a blur in my memory... though i know so much has happened since last Friday.
Everytime people go away, things change.
This time around, I'm going away and I know it in my bones that I'm going to return to a different reality. Change is good (i suppose), except when it's unknown, unpredictable and ugly.
I'm a lover of beauty, symmetry and patterns.
Like i said, I ought to be happy and i am. If only the winds of change would blow away the cloud and bring in the sunshine

3 Comments:

Blogger goldfluke said...

like georgie porgie once said: 'you got to have faith'

March 27, 2007 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger lemontree said...

when we begin a journey even we don't have any real idea exactly where it will take us- am sure you are going to have a welcome retreat and come back with a refreshing perspective

have fun taraa!

March 30, 2007 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Jackson said...

The sunshine's already there. You just have to seek it out..

I'm kind of in the same situation. It's funny how easily we can give advice, but can't follow it ourselves..

April 5, 2007 at 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home