Friday, September 15, 2006

What lies beneath

It was a while ago that Lemontree tagged me... And the only reason i never responded was that i didn't know what that meant. Well now I do (and thanks for that, Lemon)
So here goes...
i am thinking about...
buying a few large photo-albums and filling them with the scores of loose photos I have... from different times and places, with different people.

i said…
to someone the other day that the surest way to fill your home with happiness was to adopt a puppy. I meant it.

i want to...
travel across the world with a close companion, a camera, some cash and comfy shoes.

i wish...
for the courage to follow my heart


i hear...
scary sounds at night if I spook myself out by watching a horror movie.

i wonder…
where ants march to all day long. Do they sleep? Do they feel? Fall in love? Worry about family?

Ants – fascinate me.
i regret...
not learning music.

i am...
deliberately goofy. It keeps my friends smiling, and me from taking me too seriously.


i dance...
when I’m happy. Only when I’m happy.


i sing...
all the time. Songs I learnt many many years ago. In different languages. In a medium pitch. When I’m thinking, bored, scared, sad or happy. Better than many.

i cry...
sometimes without reason. More easily than most people would believe.

i am not always...
tactful

i make with my hands...
a rangoli outside the front door, every year on Diwali. It takes me an hour, never comes out perfect, and clearly shows the amateur effort that goes into it.

i write...
because I know the memory dulls after a while and pictures get hazy

i confuse...
between the left and the right. Everytime except when I’m driving. I call it Direction Dyslexia and I know it’s a common problem.


i need…

an anchor

6 Comments:

Blogger goldfluke said...

you have courage, you just dont know it yet...

damn honest post: stay this way

September 17, 2006 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

superb... you never fail to surprise me!!

September 18, 2006 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger lemontree said...

beautiful.

love the reason u write. beautifully put.

and the anchor bit gave me goose bumps...

September 24, 2006 at 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously cant regret not having learnt music can you.... after all that gave you the musician in your life.. :D

I m back!!

September 28, 2006 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Pixychik said...

Goldfluke,
Thanks for your words of encouragement and affirmation. They mean a lot. Don't stop visiting my page.

Bharti,
Thank u. Please write.. u seem to have forgotten all about blogging completely

Lemontree
You are very kind to say such stuff. I'm going to see u one of these days. How is the new year going to be brought in by the way?

Delhi Boy
Welcome back! You were missed.

October 6, 2006 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger svety said...

very beautiful....

December 28, 2006 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home