Saturday, January 07, 2006

Unusual professions that fascinate me

I am a Qualitative Market Researcher by profession. Don't be fooled by the sound of it - what it basically means is that I get paid to go around asking people about their opinion about different things. Things like marriage, retirement, college-life, shampoos, shoes, diamonds, condoms, cars, books etc etc etc..
My friends think its very cool that I travel all over the country and stay in the best hotels in some of the coolest places... but trust me it all seriously just about ok.

If money wasn't the thing...and if I knew how to, these are some of the things I'd really wanna do..
1) Be a crooner
Have you ever imagined what much of the music we love would sound like without these awesome people who do the back-up vocals. Oh how i'd love to be a crooner!!! I'm sure you done the singing-in-front-of-the-mirror-with-a-hairbrush-for-a-mike... No? Well I do it all the time.. Only, i'm not trying to be Madonna... I'm trying to perfect the oooooooooooooooohs and the hey-heyyyyyyyys :))
Oh how i'd love to be a crooner!!

2) Own a shop of imitiation jewellery
I know this is perhaps quite achievable... but then i'm not writing about what's unachieveable . I'm writing about stuff that I will perhaps not get around doing in my life and which i would love to. And I would love to own a shop with imitation and silver jewellery. Ohh to think of all that gorgeous...gorgeous stuff at my disposal.
On second thoughts..i think i'll make a very bad store owner, considering i'd probably kep all the cool stuff for myself and refuse to sell any!

3) Host a travel show on TV
Do i even need to elaborate on this one -- I think just about everyone in their right mind would love this job. Gosh is it even a job? You travel to the most exotic places in the world, stay in the best places, do the coolest things AND get paid big bucks!!!! Woah!And please no one who does this for a living write to me about how it screws up your social life and how tiring it is. Buzz off... if you hate it, swap places with me and let me do it instead!!

4) Be a dolphin trainer
Again - anyone who does this please DO NOT tell me about the difficulties of the job. Im' sure its tough. I'm sure it doesn't pay millions.... but while i'm fantasizing, please don't burst my happy bubble. I'm thinking of myself as the master trainer who's got plenty of money to not worry about it. I'm thinking of these sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet dolly-phins in looooooooooooooooooooove with me.
Sighhh! How i resent my job. I never get to see dolphins!

5) Be a body peircing artist
This is the sadist in me longing to inflict some pain on humanity. I think i would be a damn good pain-inflictor. In fact I would be so good that I would be painless. I'd be master at peircing eye-brows, nipples, bellybutton and what nots... Wow!!

:)

Ok enough daydreaming I suppose. Time for me to get back to my mundane work and to my presentation about why women love perfumes; and put away all the expensive samples of designer perfumes that're lying scattered at my desk!
:(

Keep smiling always - u never know who's noticing it

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha... this was the funniest blog entry i hv ever come across!!! n btw miss... i knew bout the crooner fascination... but dolphins n piercing!! hehehe... i ll get u some ppl i know... u can safely practice piercing on them.. infact.. u can hurt them as much as u want to!!! mmmwuah.. :-*

January 8, 2006 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

February 19, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

February 21, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

February 21, 2010 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 340 pounds on every page. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

February 27, 2010 at 2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

March 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

March 13, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that singular make. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 190 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?

March 18, 2010 at 4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 350 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

March 18, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat team[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.

March 23, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home