Saturday, January 07, 2006

Why random angst?

I was not born angstful. I believe I was a very peaceful baby and a quiet child for many years. But in those quiet years I learnt to silently observe things that others didn't, and make my own judgment about issues. As a result my mind got pretty full of shit ideas about just about everything under the sun. Except things that I know nothing about. Like football. I don't follow football unlike RF who's mad about it.
Anyway, coming back to the point -- being a quiet sort of a kid i never did (and still don't) discuss these much with anyone... but a blog is a good idea to just let it all out..makes place in the mind for new shit ideas...

Sis says i'm mad I take so much stress about things.. She says that because she can't understand why I need to tell all the cabbies to not honk...or why I had to lecture the florist the other day about how old fashioned his arrangements were...or why while reading the newspaper I must get so verbally worked up and abuse just about everything and everyone.

She doesn't understand - it's not stress... its just angst. I've tried explaining but i don't think she got it. Now, all she needs to do is read on. Here, on this blogsite she is going to find all her answers - about why cabbies honking, florists doing a bad job and current day newspapers gimme angst...

:-) Stay all smiles always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home